N-Asset (hereinafter referred to as "N-Asset", "we", "us" or "our") recognizes the importance of personal information and commit to protecting it appropriately.
The following is explanations and responses of how we protect and handle your personal information on our services.
If you do not comply with the terms of this privacy, Please contact us at the address below.
1. Personal Information Protection Policy
N-Asset will respect and strictly adhere to laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and will strive to handle and protect personal information in an appropriate way.
2. What is personal information?
Personal information refers to information provided by the customer, such as name, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, work place and other attribute information, e-mail address, address, information of the prospective guarantor, and other information from the customer that can be used to identify the customer as an individual by one or a combination of one or more of the following.
3. Acquisition, use and provision of personal information
We will not handle personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use without the approval of the individual who provided the information.
When providing or disclosing personal information to a third party, we will do this in accordance with the procedures prescribed by law.
4. Purpose of using personal information
To Perform contracts, provide information and services related to transactions such as the sale and purchase, lease, brokerage, and management of real estate.
To provide personal information to third parties within the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use described in 1 above.
To perform contracts and provide information and services related to products handled by our company.
To conduct sales activities by mail, telephone, fax, e-mail and other means to provide products, information and services as described in 1 and 3 above; to conduct marketing activities such as survey requests; to analyze customer trends and conduct research and analysis for product development and other purposes.
We will stop providing information services at the request of the customer.
5. Provision of personal information to third parties
Personal information held by our company will be provided to third parties in the following cases:
- With the Approval of the individual.
- To comply with legal regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the approval of the person.
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or advance the growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the approval of the individual;.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization, a local government, or an authorized person to carry out the affairs stipulated by law and regulations, and in order to perform the affairs with the approval of the person.
- When there is a risk, to extent necessary, provide information to the party that has signed the confidentiality of information to achieve the purpose of use.
≪Providing real estate property information to a third party (advertisement)≫
- The information on the advertised real estate property includes the real estate type, location, price, transportation, land and building area, floor plan, facilities, photos, guide map, etc., and does not include the individual name.
- Real estate property information will be provided to the party of the contract or the person wishing to buy and sell or lease the property directly or indirectly through other real estate companies (including cases where other real estate companies advertise with the Company's approval) through registration with the designated distribution system, the Internet, real estate information magazines, flyers and other advertising media.
When a contract is concluded, our company will promptly report about the contract (contract date and price) to the advertising media owner, etc. and stop advertising.
The contracted information will be compiled, processed or analyzed by the designated distribution system and private advertising media owners, and will be used as data for price research for other transactions.
6. Security control measures for personal information
We will manage personal information in our possession appropriately and carefully, and at the same time taking the necessary safety controls to prevent unauthorized access, or loss, falsification or leakage of, personal information.
7. Delegate the processing of personal information
We may consign the Personal Information Handling to an external party.
In such cases, the Company will select the party who has taken sufficient measures to protect personal information and supervise the party to which the information is entrusted as necessary and appropriate.
8. Procedures for disclosure and editing of personal information
For individual requests related to disclosure, modification, or suspension of use ....managed by our company. After confirmation, We will promptly take the necessary and reasonable measures.
9. Links to other sites
Please note that our company is not responsible for the privacy policies of those third party links of websites.
10. Contact to protect personal information
For inquiries regarding the handling and management of personal information of our company, please refer to the following content.
N-ASSET VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
Phuong Tower, 31C Ly Tu Trong, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Revisions and Changes to the Basic Policy.
This basic policy may be changed from time to time due to enactment, revision or abolition of laws and regulations or changes in circumstances.